Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mom's Cinnamon Rolls


My mother called me this afternoon telling me she'd made a pan of cinnamon rolls and was heading out the street to bring them to me.  I made a pan a little over a week ago and took her one of mine.  To say she took me to school on her's would be an understatement.  I opened the pan and was surprised: huge 2" thick and very soft yeast cinnamon rolls!  They were everything mine weren't.  She uses the recipe for Cinnamon Swirl Rounds incorporating the Basic Sweet Dough that is within the Kitchenaid stand mixer Instructions and Recipe book that came with it.  She only uses 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon and makes her own powdered sugar glaze but other than that no changes.  I couldn't easily find my manual but found it online.  If the other recipes in it are of the quality of these cinnamon rolls, everyone needs to download it for a reference guide.

Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Instructions and Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment